All About Sports

Friday, January 28, 2011

Alonso: F150 More Suitable to me

Fernando Alonso believes he will be in a stronger position again at the beginning of the 2011 season, which is the second season with Ferrari. Spanish rider said, F150 design fits perfectly with the style of racing.

2005 and 2006 world champion admitted that he needed time to adapt to driving a Ferrari when I first joined last year after two seasons to defend Renault. But, now he was more optimistic after Ferrari to develop it matches.

"There's no problem when I came in January 2010. I drove a car that has a different character to what I ride in previous years," Alonso said at the launch in Maranello Ferrari F150, on Friday (28/1/11).

"Now I'll drive a car which is a continuation of what I drove in 2010. I think all the development and direction of car repair for more than a year have some that fit my style. So I think I'll be more confident with the car this year . I would feel more comfortable driving a car, and also will be younger for me to predict. Now I also know my team to know its people, colleagues, the names of all mekanikku. Something that did not exist when it appears in Bahrain last year. Therefore , it also helps, "he said.

"Last year I did not have a number of these friends (designers Ferrari), but now I already have it so I called them every two days. Hopefully we'll see it in Valencia," he said.

Alonso: F150 More Suitable to me Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment