All About Sports

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chelsea: David Luiz Owned Us

Chelsea announced that it has acquired defender David Luiz from Benfica and tied with a contract for 5.5 seasons.

"Chelsea Football Club is pleased to announce the purchase of defender David Luiz from Benfica with a transfer value is kept secret," Chelsea said in his official website.

"Luiz 5.5 which has signed a contract to join Chelsea's season as the third Brazilian player, along with former colleagues at Benfica, Ramires, and defender Alex," they continued.

Luiz himself declared ready and confident of being able to answer that trust by working hard.

"This is a big challenge for me, but I'm ready and confident of my ability to adapt to this great league. I can not wait to meet my new colleagues," said Luiz.

Meanwhile, Sky Sports reported, Chelsea Luiz purchase price of 21 million pounds, or around Rp 306 billion.

Chelsea: David Luiz Owned Us Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment