All About Sports

Sunday, May 22, 2011

De La Hoya Entrance Rehabilitation Clinic

Legendary boxer Oscar De La Hoya reportedly has signed and undergoing treatment at the rehabilitation clinic in California, USA. However, he declined to give reasons for such treatment. De La Hoya, a former boxer who is now a promoter of the owner of Golden Boy Promotions, noted to undergo treatment for drug dependence. However, the former Olympic champion and world champion in several classes are refusing to admit it.

"After evaluating myself, I sure have to do some things. Like others, I have some problem and I do not want to be like anyone else who does not acknowledge his shortcomings," said De La Hoya in a written statement.

"All my life and my career, I faced many problems and challenges, as well as today. I believe, with the support of family and friends, I will become stronger and healthier," wrote De La Hoya. "I only ask for my rights and family during the past this process appreciated by everyone."

De La Hoya had been a boxing world champion in six different classes with a fight record of 39-6. He finished his career in December 2008 after defeated Filipino boxer, Manny Pacquiao.

De La Hoya Entrance Rehabilitation Clinic Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment