All About Sports

Friday, February 25, 2011

Djokovic Escaped Dramatic

Defending champion Novak Djokovic in a dramatic final round to qualify for the Dubai tennis tournament after his opponent, Tomas Berdych retired .

Djokovic was leading 6-7 6-2 4-2 when Berdych resign because of a thigh injury. "I am troubled with my left leg muscles," said Berdych. "I do not even capable of doing service and just felt sick. It's hard to face him in kiondisi like this."

Both players play tight since the first set. They never lost service, until Djokovic lost the tie break 5 / 7.

But in the second set, Djokovic easily capable of winning 6-2. In this second set, Berdych began to feel the problem in his left thigh in time to call a coach. In the third set, the pain was getting into, so he decided to resign the position 4-2.

Djokovic himself claimed not satisfied with the game. "This is my worst game this year. But I have to win and I do it.

He will face the winner of other semifinal between top-seeded Roger Federer will face non-seeded players Richard Gasquet.

Djokovic Escaped Dramatic Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment