All About Sports

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Button Want to stay at McLaren

Jenson Button says he is ready to declare a commitment to continue to defend McLaren until the end of his career in the arena of Formula 1 (F1). British rider has revealed that before the talks start on a new contract with McLaren in the summer.

2009 world champion was joined by McLaren at the start of the 2010 season, with contract duration of three years. However, in the months ahead, the team based in Woking are suspected to want to start talking contract extension for Button survive.

Button himself gave the signal, while speaking exclusively to Autosport. Moreover, so far the former GP rider Brawn (now the Mercedes team) are feeling very pleased with the cooperation they (Button and team) intertwine.

"When I end the race here, I will not race again in Formula 1," said Button. "I am very happy here. I want to enjoy balapanku and really enjoyed my time here. I see no reason whatsoever to be somewhere else.

"I race for one of the best teams in the world. This is a position where most riders will be pleased and I've worked hard for this. I might be around three years, five years ... I do not know."

Button's desire to keep defense is not too surprising McLaren team principal Martin Whitmarsh. McLaren boss is already suspected that talks with Button on a contract extension would take place relatively smoothly.

"If Jenson said he is totally committed and want any longer, then I suspect we would quickly reach an agreement," said Whitmarsh. "He is a great asset to the team and when we started talking about it, I hope talks will take place quickly and easily."

Button Want to stay at McLaren Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment