All About Sports

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tyson Will not Eat Animals

Former world heavyweight boxing champion Mike Tyson appeared as a model of campaign ads that star humane organizations urge people not to eat meat.

Tyson who once earned the nickname as "the most evil man on earth," appears with a pigeon kiss in a billboard. On board was written, "love the animals, do not eat them."

"I feel very honored to be part of this," Tyson said 44-year-old. "This group has asked me to be part of something that is beneficial humans and animals."

Tyson himself has indeed been undergoing a vegan diet by not eating things that come from animals. Last two years, Tyson has shown behavior that is contrary to his self-image during active boxing. She appeared more calm and friendly.

Catskill-born boxer was himself admitted taking many of the benefits of this diet. "I have more energy and have more positive thoughts," he said. "I never thought how my weight down since no longer eat meat. Now I can not imagine not eating meat anymore."

Tyson Will not Eat Animals Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment