All About Sports

Saturday, June 11, 2011

For Scholes, Cantona Back to Old Trafford

Manchester United (MU) to schedule a duel against the New York Cosmos, at Old Trafford, 5 August, as a farewell match Paul Scholes, who retired recently.

"That would be an important night for me and my family, but also one game that I want to enjoy every moment. I've spent the entire football life at Manchester United and, by so doing, it will be an emotional farewell," said Scholes.

"The club is special in many ways, but the fans are the best thing and I always appreciate their support during my career," he continued.

This match will be attended also by United legend, Eric Cantona, who will come as a coach the Cosmos.

"I would like to congratulate Paul on such a remarkable career at Manchester United and I look forward to his return to Old Trafford with my new role as coach of New York Cosmos," said Cantona.

Scholes (36) decided to retire on 31 May and start of next season will be the MU coaching staff

For Scholes, Cantona Back to Old Trafford Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment