All About Sports

Friday, June 24, 2011

Lin Dan knocked out at Indonesia Open Super Series

When competing in the Singapore Open Super Series last week, he was actually able to reach the final round. However, he could not compete at the top of the game because of problems with his stomach. Men's singles title was to be owned by compatriot Chen Jin.

Stomach problems turned out to affect performance in the Indonesia Open Super Series 2011. He only reached the second round before stopped by Sho Sasaki (Japan) 12-21, 18-21.

Lin claims his health has not recovered fully. This affects their performance in the field.

"From Singapore, I feel my health is not good. I also feel very tired," said Lin told reporters.

"Coach already know that I am still sick. So, he just asked me to bend over backwards only," added the winner of four titles this All-England champion.

"But there's Chen Jin and others," he said.

The defeat of Lin Dan is also surprising one of his rival, Peter Hoeg Gade. Danish players were surprised a class player Lin Dan had fallen in the early rounds.

"It was shocking. I do not see the game because I'm warming up. I just saw the score alone. So, I can not say much. But I was very surprised," said Gade.

Lin Dan knocked out at Indonesia Open Super Series Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment