All About Sports

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Capirossi improving, De Puniet 13th

Applying the new frame provided by the Ducati, the Frenchman used the afternoon session to lower his time by closely 5 tenths compared to that of the morning. Loris Capirossi, still dealing with a painful shoulder, completed the day with the 15th best time, just behind factory Ducati rider Hayden.

Randy De Puniet:
“In the end, it was a bad day if I consider that my physical status Is not admitting me to be at 100%. We did not modify many things between this morning and this afternoon. However, we did decide to see which of the two frames we have available to us could better reward our work. The new one gave us a somewhat better impression considering that with the other one, the one we used for the first part of the season, I lost the front and fell. I think and I hope that with the small changes we will try tomorrow, I will be able to reduce the gap to the riders who tend to be in the top ten.”

Loris Capirossi:
“Compared to this morning, we are more satisfied because we were able to clear some troubles with the front. I am able to ride better, but now we must focus on our work on the rear of the bike. I am a realist. We have some ideas that we will try out tomorrow. We could take a decent step forward. We are very close to the others, and although I am not in my top form, I can improve upon today.”

Capirossi improving, De Puniet 13th Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment