AS Roma Vs AC Milan Preview. AS Roma and AC Milan are both struggling to rise. After a stumbling start to the season, both teams started slowly climbed up to the top flight Serie A standings. However, given a series of results obtained, the true party this time would be a real test, especially for the hosts.
AS Roma Vs AC Milan Preview. Rome is considered the performance began to improve it is still unstable. After losing in the Derby della Capitale, I Lupi had risen by beating Palermo. However, after the squad returned Luis Enrique had to swallow the defeat of Genoa. With a new coach and all-round squad, Roma are still looking for the best game shape. Milan will be the proper arena to test the capital of Italy's wolf fangs. How could not, from eight games, the new Rome collected 9 goals, almost half of the total goals that were collected prospective Milan.
Milan can not look down upon Rome. Although the recent performance of Massimiliano Allegri's squad rising, in truth they had not received sufficient examination. Total of four victories achieved by the Rossoneri from mediocre teams, namely Cesena, Palermo, Lecce and Parma. Meanwhile, when a big team meeting, Milan have not even able to grab three points. Including when two defeats from Napoli and Juventus. Inevitably, to improve the mentality of the team, Milan needs to win at the Stadio Olimpico.
"I can not wait to see what our team can do. Target still playing with our own style of football. Milan does not like last season, they are less consistent at the beginning of this season. Even so, now they are entering a period of good. This action will be a good test for us. " Luis Enrique, coach of AS Roma.
- Of the 158 meeting, Milan is more dominant with 71 wins, and losing 39 times.
- Milan's record when they travel to the Stadio Olimpico was quite good, which is 29 wins, 29 series, and 23 defeats.
- But from the last 10 encounters, Milan won only once, namely with the score 2-1 in the 2009-10 season.
- Since 2004-05, Milan have not even able to achieve victory at home to Roma.
"Roma vs Milan will be a great game. Part of the struggle for the Scudetto. Roma play beautiful football. It would be very difficult to deal with them, and we have to play as possible. After three consecutive wins, we had to come home with positive results. Therefore we must maximize the pause momentarily to return to the best condition. " Massimiliano Allegri, AC Milan coach.
- Rome became collectors scored at least (with Cagliari) with only a record nine goals in eight games.
- The three Rome victories all occurred at the Olimpico. They are also unbeaten at home this season.
- Of the three last encounter with Milan, Rome has not even feel conceded.
- Marco Borriello will be reunited with the club who raised him.
- Milan won six wins from the last seven games, including four consecutive wins.
- Although the collectors of the most goals so far, Milan has always conceded in the last four games.
- Two Milan midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng and Antonio Nocerino was in the best performance. Both took turns scoring a hat-trick in the last two games.
- Alberto Aquilani, Antonio Cassano and Philippe Mexes will be reunited with his former club.