All About Sports

Friday, November 4, 2011

Alexandre Pato is back

Alexandre Pato is back. After suffering a hamstring injury last month, AC Milan striker Alexandre Pato is ready to play. He was very grateful injury not as severe as the initial estimate. "I spoke to the doctor. The doctor says I have to rest 4 to 6 weeks." Pato said.

 
After 6 weeks went by, conditions improved and Pato could return to practice with the team. "I had plenty of practice in the fitness room so that this injury does not recur again and hope to go through the whole game this season with a good" he said.

Pato also spoke about the ills of Cassano. He admitted very scared and worried about the condition of his teammate who was regarded as his brother.

"I was very scared when he heard news of the illness Cassano. He was like my brother and hope the treatment goes well," said Pato.

"He is a great player and strong. I'm sure he can pass the disease smoothly." said the player who has the nickname "The Duck" is

Alexandre Pato is back Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment