All About Sports

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Beckham still wants to play for English

Beckham still wants to play for English. Age was 36 years did not prevent David Beckham's ambition to continue to exist in the arena of international football. In fact, until now he still harbored a desire to return to defend England.




Beckham had failed to play at the 2010 World Cup due to injury before the passing of the tournament. Since then, Becks nevertheless gets a call again from the England manager, Fabio Capello.

Some parties believe Benckham career was over. But the star insists he is not never declared retirement from the national team, and hoping for a chance to return from Capello.

"I played well, and still fit my condition. I also does not yet retired from international football. I never closed my chances to play in England. If there are injured players, and if I was needed, of course I'm ready. I love to play with the national team and I believe it still could, "said Beckham.

Midfielder who currently plays the Los Angeles Galaxy. have not played for the Three Lions since reaching caps 115th against Belarus at Wembley Stadium in October 2009.

Beckham still wants to play for English Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment