All About Sports

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Beckham Tempted to PSG

Beckham Tempted to PSG. Los Angeles Galaxy midfielder, Devid Beckham, also claimed to be tempted to move to Paris Saint Germain (PSG) is interested in him. However, he has not determined his future.


Director of Sports PSG, Leonardo, previously was admitted interested in working together again with Beckham. He never felt the same work with him, when Leonardo was still coach of AC Milan. At that time, Beckham playing for Milan on loan.

This makes Beckham who is now 36 years old, began to consider it. "I'm tempted, too, that a club like PSG interested in me, when I was already 36 years. But, I still LA Galaxy player. If anyone is interested in me, I'm always tempted. But, I do not know what's happening in the future," said Beckham to the RMC.

Beckham to LA Galaxy contract expires in November 2011. Therefore, PSG felt that this opportunity to buy Beckham.

Beckham Tempted to PSG Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment