All About Sports

Thursday, November 10, 2011

De Puniet Fall In Love with Suzuki

De Puniet Fall In Love with Suzuki. The first impression is tempting, Randy de Puniet fell in love. As a result, the French rider had a great desire to remain with the Suzuki team in the MotoGP season 2012.


De Puniet, who came out of the Pramac Ducati team after the Valencia Grand Prix weekend, lined up by the team to try motorcycle Suzuki GSV-R, the official post-season training on the same circuit. Apparently, he showed encouraging results, because it is ranked fourth in the 1,000 cc engine test.

"I am very pleased with the work done today, and would like to thank Suzuki for the opportunity," said De Puniet.

"An hour before I rode this bike, I do not know would do it, so I have to modify things a long time to erase the wrong brand!

"I have a wonderful day, and very pleased with the record time and achieved the position. I am very impressed with the motor, and immediately felt comfortable and enjoyed it very much. I want to ride for next year, but I am not the boss, just hoping to make a good job for everyone!

"I think the bike has good potential, as well as about feelings with everyone on the team. This is the thing that matters to me - feel right at home."


Complacency was thrown Suzuki team manager Paul Denning. He was very impressed with the performance of De Puniet, and praised the technical feedback provided the rider.

"Frankly, we did not think reaching this result. But we are very pleased to see Randy so enjoy the bike, and could soon get a taste. He's so fast and consistent, as well as providing technical feedback is superb. I am very impressed with what he did."
  

De Puniet Fall In Love with Suzuki Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment