All About Sports

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Del Piero Interested in Man. United

Alessandro Del Piero's career at Juventus was almost over. Now, he began hinting to continue his adventures in the arena of the Premier League.

 
"I'm interested to feel the experience of playing in the Premier League," said Del Piero.

Juventus captain has confirmed it will continue to play even when his contract expired on June 30, 2012, Juventus is not want it anymore.

He was reportedly chased by several clubs of Major League Soccer, and also one of the Swiss club Sion. However, recent indications, Del Piero was interested in playing in England.

"Turin is my city, where I spent half my life and have all the people closest to the most dear to me. We grew up together, Turin and me," he told France Football.

"I like the English club, Manchester United one of them. My happy to gain experience in the Premier League. I also liked the atmosphere of the stadium like Old Trafford and the attitude of the supporters. What better than to see fans from both teams together in the stadium without a problem? "he added.

However, English is not the only purpose of Del Piero. He also claimed to be interested in French football.

"I also have a special bond with France. Les Bleus made ​​me cry several times, while in other occasions they give me great joy. I still have very good relationships with some colleagues in France. For example, Zinedine Zidane coming to an organized charity match two years ago. He's still amazing! "he added.

Del Piero Interested in Man. United Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment