All About Sports

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Tiger Woods scandal

Former Tiger Woods caddy, Steve Williams, reopened hostilities between them with a comment about the scandal involving Tiger Woods.

 
Williams actually commented in an interview last month. New interview broadcast after the incident Williams pitched racial comments to the Woods and when the two met at the Presidential Cup on Thursday.

New Zealand
Caddie insisted on not knowing anything about the case of Woods for many years and was revealed in 2009. This case raises the tempest in the Woods married life and make its ranking dropped drastically.

"I thought I knew him well, but it was not," Williams said in a taped interview. "I just do not want my name associated in the case. I did not like his actions. I am the type of people who are faithful and do not agree with such actions," he said.

Williams is currently accompany the new boss, Australian golfer, Adam Scott, the President Cup in Melbourne, Australia.

Tiger Woods scandal Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment