All About Sports

Monday, February 27, 2012

Ranieri reluctant to Resign

Inter Milan suffered seventh defeat in eight games. That Condition make Inter position on crisis. Even so, coach Claudio Ranieri remains confident. He insisted Inter would soon be out of the crisis.

 
I Nerazzurri have not scored in their last five games. In five games, Inter had always suffered defeat. Including when overpowered 0-1 by Napoli (26/2).

"We're losing this fight, but we have the hunger and determination to return to victory lane. It was a regular game, and we know Napoli will attack, because they have the motivation was abundant after the victory over Chelsea," said Ranieri. "We lost the ball in midfield and Napoli is really excited for seven minutes after the goal."

Ranieri was getting annoyed when asked what he would do if it was in the position of president Massimo Moratti. Because the circulating rumors Ranieri fate will be determined on the outcome of the game against Napoli.

"If I were President? I do not know, you'd better ask him. If I were President then I would say, 'I support 100 percent Ranieri, and it's not his fault'. I realize there are a lot of asking me to be replaced, but why do I have to take steps back? Why do you wait for me to resign? it will not happen. I will not resign because I believe in this team, they struggled again tonight, and that's all, "he stated.

Ranieri reluctant to Resign Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment