All About Sports

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Noh Alam Shah Persib Bandung

Persib Bandung got a special birthday gift in 79 anniversary of Persib Bandung. Noh Alam Shah officially joined Persib Bandung.


Noh Alam Shah signing the contract after a series of
Persib birthday. In his press conference, an attacker who is familiarly called Along it claimed to have been paired with Persib. According to him, he's always wanted to join Persib. However, the opportunity did not come.

"I'm glad finally this year I was able to Persib Bandung. All the people here to greet me,Friday (16/03/2012).

"I am glad I was finally able to strengthen Persib. I hope to be working well with all elements in the team and can continue to win," he continued.

Noh Alam Shah plan will be wearing costumes number 12. The striker admitted that chose this number because it represents Viking (Persib Bandung Supporters), or that is like as a player-12.

"I chose the number 12. Numbers are very meaningful for me, because without the players to-12, which means fans, we would not have nothing on the ground," he said.

Noh Alam Shah Persib Bandung Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment