All About Sports

Monday, February 18, 2013

Alessandro Nesta Will Retire

Montreal Impact veteran defender, Alessandro Nesta, hinting will retire at the end of the Major League Soccer (MLS). Even so, the former AC Milan player was admitted, will still try to bring the club championship this season.

Nesta anchored to the MLS from Milan, after being released at the end of season 2011/12. Despite spending more time on the bench, 36-year-old was admitted, he had worked hard during the vacation, in order to maintain stamina to face the competition to be held on 2 March.



"Maybe this is my last season and I want to end very well. I want to win titles with this club and also with my colleagues. I think we'll be able to do that," said Nesta.

"When older, you have to work harder. However, I feel (condition) is very good and this season I can do better than last season," "he said.

When asked whether to continue his career into coaching chair, Nesta said, "Maybe. But first I will rest first in Miami for two years."

Nesta began his career with Lazio in 1993. Costumed
I Biancocelesti seven seasons, a player who helped the Italian became the 2006 World Champion has scored three goals in a total of 261 appearances.

In 2002, Nesta decided to move to San Siro. With with Milan, The New Baresi - nicknamed Nesta - played in 326 matches and create 10 goals.

Alessandro Nesta Will Retire Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment