All About Sports

Sunday, January 23, 2011

The meaning of defeat for Sharapova

Gorgeous tennis player Maria Sharapova are surprisingly fell in the fourth round of Australian Open tennis tournament when she defeated by a German tennis player Andrea Petkovic 6-2 6-3 on Sunday.

Since from the beginning to the completion of the match, Sharapova was recorded to 30 times its own mistakes making it easier for Petkovic to beat with only takes 79 minutes. Ever since undergoing shoulder surgery in late 2008, the year he was the Australian Open champion, Sharapova is still struggling to get back on the best performance. The 23-year-old admitted the defeat was very painful. "With money and a harmonious family, I can do anything in my life," said Sharapova.

"But every time you wake up in the morning, I want to do is just wear tennis shoes and practice," he said.

"When I lose that, I just realized I love all (with the sport). But when you're not seeded, will be difficult for you to be champion," he said.

The meaning of defeat for Sharapova Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment