All About Sports

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Julio Cesar Reluctant to Rome

Inter Milan's goalkeeper, Julio Cesar, said the U.S. would not join Rome because he wanted to honor his contract at Inter which will expire in 2014.
 
According to Cesar, "I Giallorossi" interested to sign him. Rome now had no reliable goalkeeper following the appearance of Cristiano Doni and Julio Sergio inconsistent. "They (Roma) sends several signals, but I decided to stay at Inter until my contract expires. I want my name does not exist in the transfer market. No association with Rome, nor Manchester United. There is no story about this," said Cesar .


Cesar admits she still has plenty of ambition with "La Beneamata" and also the Brazilian national team. "I have no intention of leaving the 'Nerazzurri' because in August I want to beat AC Milan in the Italian Super Cup and then win back the Scudetto," said Cesar.

"Really, I have the enthusiasm the kids and I was determined to play as a starter utnuk Brazil in the World Cup that we held in 2014. To achieve that, I must continue to win for Inter. So, I hunt for the treble again," due diligence.

Julio Cesar Reluctant to Rome Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment