All About Sports

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Kun Aguero enjoys debut

Aguero has told that he's determined to build on his sensational begin as a City player.

City's £38million record signing made a spectacular debut as he came off the bench to score twice and set up another goal in a 4-0 season-opening English Premier League win over Swansea

The Argentinian striker had been kept waiting for his City bow throughout last week's Community Shield and for a further 60 minutes at the Etihad Stadium, but he speedily made up for lost time.

The 23-year-old stated City TV: "I'm happy. The start was really well and I want to keep like this. It was nice. I had a opportunity to play a little bit and I delighted it. I helped the team and I want to keep doing the same in the future."

Aguero had been held back by Roberto Mancini as a precaution due to a lack of match physical fitness. The former Atletico Madrid star began pre-season late after representing his country at the Copa America until mid-July.

Aguero stated: "He knows how I am and it was okay for me to play 30-35 minutes."

On the good reception he received from supporters Aguero added: "The only way for me to thank them is on the pitch and keep doing what I do best."

Kun Aguero enjoys debut Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for another essential article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a complete way of writing? I have a presentation incoming week, and I am on the lookout for such information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what kind information you are looking for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

    Thanks!

    Hailey William
    haileyxhailey@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete