All About Sports

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Kaka never desired to go away

Kaka insists he never gave up on his hope for success at Real Madrid despite a hard start to his career in Spain, after the restored Brazilian starred in the 3-0 win over Ajax.

Kaka scored 1 goal and set up the other 2 as he demonstrated the skill that inspired Real Madrid to fork out a world record £56million for him in the 2009.

Kaka is adamant he had never considered leaving Real Madrid and was fully committed to succeeding with Jose Mourinho.

Kaka stated: "I'm indebted to Madrid and the club. It would be very easy to have gone, but that's why I raised my game. I've a ambition of winning with Madrid which I want to realise."

Kaka also paid tribute to the support he received from coach Mourinho and Florentino Perez, who had always wanted him to stay.

He stated: "After the game [Perez] gave me a hug and congratulated me. He always defended me in bad times. Many have said they wanted to sell, but he told he wouldn't and kept his word. I owe a lot to the president."

"3 parties decided. I don't want to leave, Mourinho didn't want me to go and the club didn't want to sell."

Kaka never desired to go away Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment