All About Sports

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Catania Vs Inter Milan

Bad news hit Inter ahead of the match Catania Versus Inter Milan on Saturday (10/15/2011). Inter certainly can not play striker Diego Forlan as the player suffered a muscle injury after playing for Uruguay in the 2014 World Cup qualifying event Conmebol zone last Friday. Diego Forlan scored one goal in the game to be pulled out in the 83rd minute due to pain in his leg muscles.


It is not certain how severe the injury is obtained by Forlan. However, Italian media predicts, Forlan will be sidelined for the next two weeks to undergo intensive treatment.  "I felt extreme pain in my feet and then decided to stop playing. Now we wait for what will be said by the doctor. I don't know exactly the problem, but I can't continue playing. We had to wait. When I got home to Milan, I'll undergo further tests, "said Forlan told Il Corriere dello Sport.

Not just bad news, Inter also have good news. Mainstay of their attacking midfielder, Wesley Sneijder, the possibility has been able to appear in the game. "I have good news. Tomorrow (Thursday) I'll start practicing with the team. I'm very happy !!!," Sneijder said on his Twitter account.  most likely Sneijder will play in Catania Versus Inter Milan match.

Catania Vs Inter Milan Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment