Some of last season, Arsenal are always difficult every face Chelsea. Quite often the Gunners reap the defeat of his rival. Therefore the first London derby of the season, Arsene Wenger's team can expect a landing could change his luck.
One way to optimize the role of Robin van Persie. The Gunners captain's performance is rising. He is the main actor behind Arsenal's victory over Sunderland and Stoke City in the Premier League. Van Persie collaboration with Gervinho are plotted as a potentially dangerous left winger Chelsea defense.
Fortunately, Chelsea could be performed in full force at the back. Jose Bosingwa and Ashley Cole who had been suspended can appear. Captain John Terry load becomes lighter. The presence of two full-back who actively pressing to make the opponent hard to develop an attack of the wing.
The duel between Terry and Van Persie himself would become an attraction in this fight. In addition both served as captain, they also have a big role in their respective lines. Therefore, both the bad performance they could be the key to the success of each team.
"The victory in the Carling Cup helped us to recover the game against Arsenal. We will try to regain the trend of victory in the Premier League," Andre Villas-Boas, Chelsea manager.
- At the last meeting of both teams, Arsenal can win 3-1. It is the first victory in five games last Arsenal versus Chelsea.
- Chelsea have lost only three of 19 meetings against Arsenal in all the arena.
- In two recent trip to Stamford Bridge, Arsenal are always defeated by the same score 0-2.
"The game against Chelsea awaits. They have the quality, even when they lost to Manchester United. They are more creative than ever, because it has a new player is Juan Mata," Arsene Wenger, Arsenal manager.
- For the first time since 8 years ago, Chelsea failed to secure the net from a clean sheet in eight consecutive games.
- Chelsea was unbeaten in 10 games last hosted the London club. Uniquely, the final defeat of Arsenal have accepted November 2008 with a score of 1-2.
- The Blues only need one more goal to fulfill the goals nicks to 6,000 goals in all competitions England game live.
- In eight Premier League away games last (including last season), Arsenal have never won. The worst record for Arsenal in the Premier League.
- Robin van Persie to Arsenal goal machine. Over the last 26 Premier League games (including last season), Van Persie struck 25 goals a success for Arsenal.
- Three final defeat as a guest team, Arsenal always defeat. One more defeat would be the worst record for Arsenal in the Premier League away games.
- Premier League club Arsenal became the most widely conceded a free kick. Of the 18 goals that nest, five of the execution of a free kick.