All About Sports

Monday, October 31, 2011

Hazard Ready To Leave Lille

Hazard Ready To Leave Lille. Lille midfielder Eden Hazard has revealed his desire to move abroad at the end of the season.


The highly-rated 20-year-old Belgium international is contracted to Lille until 2015, but told L'Equipe: "I feel ready to make it to the next level at a big club.

"I stayed in Lille this season because there were still things I had to work on, things to prove. But now, I'm ready."

Hazard has been linked with a move to Lille's big-spending Ligue 1 rivals Paris Saint-Germain, but looks more likely to attract the attention of the likes of Real Madrid, Arsenal and Manchester United.

"Paris isn't for now," he added. "Paris is magical, as they say. Of course it attracts me, but for now, no. In France I don't want to build a rival club to Lille. After France, I want to go abroad."

Hazard Ready To Leave Lille Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment