All About Sports

Monday, October 31, 2011

Manny Pacquiao Vs Juan Manuel Marquez

Manny Pacquiao Vs Juan Manuel Marquez. Manny Pacquiao says his fight to face Juan Manuel Marquez is the evidence for himself.

 
Pacquuao will face Marquez for the third time at MGM Grand Las Vegas on 12 November. "Marquez is okay to mention never lost in our battle. I just want an end to all the questions and prove who is better."

Both of the last battle had lasted three and a half years ago. "We live to prove who is further improved? I think I was more increased. I was more complete than the first fight. I have faced opponents who are heavier and more successful than himself."

Pacquiao's trainer, Freddie Roach hopes the fight will end quickly unlike the previous two matches. "I train Manny to beat down his opponent. I think Manny will win a knockout in round six."

Manny Pacquiao Vs Juan Manuel Marquez Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment