All About Sports

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hiddink has been Fired

Guus Hiddink was sacked as coach of the Turkish national team, led the team failing to qualify for Euro 2012. According to Hiddink, he confessed to consider returning to work in the Premier League club.

 
Turkey failed to advance to the European Cup finals at losing 0-3 aggregate (0-3, 0-0) from Croatia, on play-offs. Those results followed the official announcement of the Turkish Football Federation (TFF) on the fate of Hiddink, who actually have a contract until June 30, 2012.

"After a meeting between the Executive Committee of the Turkish Football Federation and head coach Guus Hiddink, the Dutchman's contract terminated by mutual consent. We would like to thank Guus Hiddink for services rendered during his tenure and wish her luck in a career in the future," said TFF.

Hiddink then claimed not to have a picture about his career after the Turkish national team. However, he says, coaching experience in 2009 and admitted Chelsea Hiddink to leave a positive impression, which made ​​him want to re-engage, though not as a coach.

"I do not think about the future. I will rest for some time and we'll see what happens. However, I have good memories in the UK. My experience at Chelsea's incredible. However, that does not mean I'll be ready to train tomorrow. I need time to reflect, "said Hiddink.

"I'm not ready to retire. I want to get involved with a routine basis. However, I might be ready to work out of the reach of the camera (the publication). Hopefully, I can still work for the position of adviser or consultant," he added.

Hiddink has been Fired Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment