All About Sports

Friday, November 4, 2011

Pacquiao vs Marquez

Pacquiao vs Marquez. Their two matches earlier still remain the controversy, so it is drafted Pacquaio – Marquez II by Top Rank.


This match is predicted will be the impressive match because those two boxers have practiced so hard to fight in this match.  

The “Unfinished business” that leads these two great boxer to fight for the third times. The King pound for pound Manny Pacquiao is confidence that his performance will be more and more increase and be the complete fighter. His maturity will bring the difference in the fight against Juan Manuel Marquez for the third time on November 12.

Although Pacquiao is well known with his left hand, the potency of his right hand can not be underestimated. Pacquaio’s left hand has casualties on May 2009, which make The England boxer Ricky Hatton KO with the hook in the first round.

On the other hand, Juan Manuel Marquez confess that he has enhanced the speed and power to against Manny Pacquiao,

"I’ve already increased my practice method as the preparation and I’m sure that this will help me when I fight Pacquiao," said Marquez.

"I feel that my speed and power have increased to fight him," said Marquez again . 
"This is tough fight, indeed, but with my shrewd and experience I’ll be able to win."

Marquez who has the record (53-5, 39KO), be bent to won an absolute, in order to prevent the controversy, just like the two matches before. He confesses, his victory has stolen by the Filipino boxer.  

So who is going to be the winner? The speed or the complexity of the hit? We’ll find out, soon… 

Pacquiao vs Marquez Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

1 comments: