All About Sports

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Suzuki Quit from MotoGP?

Suzuki in the near future will provide certainty about their future in MotoGP event. Before this weekend, the Japanese team will be officially announced that they would withdraw from MotoGP arena

Suzuki was given the deadline by Dorna boss, Carmelo Ezpeleta, on Friday last week (November 11), to declare their commitment to perform in the new MotoGP class of 1000 cc. But until the deadline, the Suzuki never give certainty, so comes the rumor that the British-based team is going backwards.

"I've talked to Carmelo and update the information to him, and Suzuki have told me that they need a week to make an official announcement. The longer the situation is clear, that the more difficult, so obviously it is not positive, that we can not determine the position of on Friday. "

Suzuki team staff also provide information about the decision to withdraw it, at once broke down to end their future. Because the rumors that continue to evolve did influence the reputation of Suzuki.

Apparently, the effects of the global economic crisis that swept the world, still continues to disturb the balance of Suzuki. The first visible indication of their decision to use only one motor on the GSV-R MotoGP 2011 (only Alvaro Bautista, who next season the team moved to Gresini Honda), and there is no development project 1,000 cc engine.

When Suzuki finally pulled away, then the GP will only rang three plants, namely Honda, Ducati, and Yamaha. Honda, Ducati, and Yamaha, will include four motorcycles, and maybe there are 10 private teams, including four motorcycle engines supplied Aprilia RSV4. This is to fulfill the promise Ezpeleta, who said that in the 2012 season there will be 22 motorcycles on the track.

Suzuki Quit from MotoGP? Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin


Post a Comment