All About Sports

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Wayne Bridge Frustration

Wayne Bridge criticism to the manager Roberto Mancini. Manchester City defender is asking why Mancini freeze. "When I play at Chelsea, there was Ashley Cole who is the best left back in the world. But then I still got a chance to play," he said.


Bridge later said, The Citizens have never explained the reason to freeze him. Because of this, he admitted to frustration, though not until the depression.

"Mancini did not say anything to me. I should still be allowed to train with first team, while not desired by the manager," said the former England defender is.

"Obviously I'm very disappointed. At least I can accept that not being called the first team, if it can still be practicing," he concluded.

Wayne Bridge Frustration Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment