All About Sports

Thursday, January 19, 2012

David Beckham extends contract with LA Galaxy

England midfielder David Beckham, finally chose to extend the contract with the Los Angeles Galaxy. Players 36 years it has just signed for two more years.

 
Beckham's contract with the club members of the United States League, Major League Soccer (MLS), it is up in December 2011. He had been offered a variety of clubs, especially from Paris Saint-Germain. However, that Beckham had a pleasant stay in Los Angeles with his family, finally select survive in the LA Galaxy.

"This is an important decision for me. I got a lot of offers from several clubs around the world. However, I still have passion to play in America and won the trophy for the Galaxy," Beckham said in a statement on the official club website.

"I witnessed how popular soccer in America today, and I remain committed as ever to help develop the game (football) here. My family and I also feel happy, well-established in America. We are happy to spend a few more years here, "he added.

LA Galaxy manager Bruce Arena, his team is very pleased to finally be holding Beckham any longer. "I'm glad Beckham is finally willing to stand with us, because a lot of offers to him. I feel he is one of the best players in MLS last season. We can not succeed without him last year," said Arena.

David Beckham extends contract with LA Galaxy Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment