All About Sports

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Demba Ba interested to join PSG

Demba Ba said that he has a chance to move to Paris Saint-Germain. However, not for this January transfer window. Demba Ba has become the sensation of the Premier League this season. Carried with a free from West Ham, he has scored 15 goals this season and bring the Magpies entrenched in the seventh rank standings.


Because it's sharpness, many big European clubs begin to look for this player. Liverpool, Arsenal, PSG wants to get his services. However, it seems the players are specifically expressed interest in joining the club capital of France.

"Joining with PSG? Perhaps I joined them. I'm always in favor of PSG. They have an attractive game," said Ba told RMC.

However, Ba said that he would be hard to leave this January. "I now costumed Newcastle and the fans like me. Stock transfer has also been closed when I got back from African Nations Cup. I do not want to think about it. Now my focus is scored for Senegal and bring the country to win the African Cup of Nations."

Demba Ba interested to join PSG Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment