All About Sports

Friday, January 20, 2012

Radja Nainggolan reluctant to Join Juventus

The name of Radja Nainggolan increasingly uphill in the last two seasons. Complete ability as a quarterback makes a vital role in the squad Cagliari.


Consistent appearance also makes this Belgian players begin targeted many European clubs. One of them is Juventus. The Old Lady was interested to bring these players to deepen bloody midfield.

But unfortunately, Juventus seem to have to dissapointed. Nainggolan stated its commitment with Cagliari. "If I leave, I will not go to another Italian club. I have to respect the Cagliari that made me become big," said 23-year-old players.

In addition, Nainggolan also pessimistic Juventus can win Serie A this season. "I think Juventus will not get the Scudetto this season."

Nainggolan added that he would look for a team outside of Italy if one day be moved. "Russia seemed an attractive option. They are willing to pay dearly for a player, but I'm still concentrating with Cagliari," he added.

Radja Nainggolan reluctant to Join Juventus Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment