All About Sports

Monday, January 28, 2013

DC United Signs Syamsir Alam

Syamsir Alam has officially joined Major League Soccer club, DC United. Although the status of the loan, a player of 20 years was determined to get a prime spot at the club.

"I am very grateful to the club signing for DC United. Though still on loan status. But for me it was a great opportunity to enhance my career," said Syamsir SUGBK region, Jakarta, Monday (28/01/2013).


Former Indonesia junior national team was assessed DC United is a good team. He hopes to major attractions and compete with other players.

"DC United is a very good team. Their players are good. Certainly hope I can get the main points there. How can I prove myself to be on permanent contracts," said the player plays attackers.

"No special preparation. Just bring experience playing in Belgium. Currently I'm taking care of administrative completeness"

The agreement between DC United with Syamsir Alam reached on Friday (25/1). DC United signed Syamsir the loan status of the Dutch second division league, CS Vise, for a season, and a permanent purchase option thereafter.

DC United Signs Syamsir Alam Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment