All About Sports

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Conte Best Serie A Manager 2011/2012

Antonio Conte's success with Juventus last season resulting award. 43-year-old man has been named as the best allenatore Serie A season 2011/2012.

In his first season as coach of Juventus, Conte immediate huge success. He dedicated the Scudetto to Juventus. The increasingly impressive, Juve never losing.


 
Upon that achievement,
Conte was awarded Panchina d'Oro (Golden Bench) as the best coach of the season 2011/2012. In previous seasons, the award was given to Francesco Guidolin, who is considered quite successful with Udinese.

"I feel emotional. This is an award that many people want," Conte said as quoted by Football Italia.

"I am grateful to those who have voted for me and also to those who did not vote for me. This is an important encouragement for me to keep learning and getting better as a coach, "he continued.

"I also want to thank the players for our coaches is nothing without them. Return to Juventus is a dream come true for me, "said Conte.

Meanwhile, Zdenek Zeman entitled Panchina d'Argento (Silver Bench) after awarded best coach of Serie B due to its success led Pescara won promotion last season.

Conte Best Serie A Manager 2011/2012 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment