All About Sports

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Super Balotelli In AC Milan

Mario Balotelli continues to register his name on the scoreboard since joining AC Milan. Balotelli feels he is approaching best level in his game .

Since AC Milan purchase 
Mario Balotelli from Manchester City in the January transfer window, Balotelli has always scored goals in three games with AC Milan. The 22-year-old striker has now scored four goals in a Rossoneri uniform.

  
Finally, Super Balotelli scored a goal as AC Milan beat Parma 2-1 at the San Siro on Saturday (16/02/2013). He successfully convert a free kick into a goal.

"I've missed two free kicks., But I said to him (M'Baye Niang) that if I fail again, he should try it," said Balotelli told Sky Sport Italia.

"But I play at a consistent level and close to my best level," he admits.

Super Balotelli In AC Milan Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment