All About Sports

Monday, March 11, 2013

Sir Alex Ferguson Refused To Shake Hands With Rafa Benitez

Chelsea coach, Rafael Benitez, said the Manchester United manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, refused to shake hands with him before the FA Cup quarter-final match between the two sides at Old Trafford on Sunday (03/10/2013).

"I'm waiting (to shake hands with him). Whatever he is," said Benitez.


 
Benitez claimed do not know the reason behind the Fergie attitude. "Ask him. If you dare to ask. Was his decision. I'm ready (shaking hands) and wait. I ameducated people because I know a lot of people watching so I know what to do," he said.

After the match, Benitez was not trying to shake hands with Fergie. "I'm celebrating (the game) with the players," he said.

The match itself ended in a 2-2 draw. That way, both teams will play the match replay at Stamford Bridge.

Sir Alex Ferguson Refused To Shake Hands With Rafa Benitez Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment