All About Sports

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Stoner Debut In V8 Supercar

Former MotoGP rider, Casey Stoner now preparing to perform at the V8 Supercar event. On the verge of his debut, Stoner admitted very nervous.

After last season, decided to withdraw from MotoGP, MotoGP world champion 2007 and 2011 it is now moving into the racing car with Triple 8 in the V8 Supercar event.


 
This weekend, the 27-year-old man will debut at the event and claimed more nervous than when riding classes from 250cc to MotoGP in 2006.

"It's very different. When I was a motorcycle rider in my lifetime, and of course at that time I was a little nervous," said Stoner in Autosport.

"When you go up to a different class, because basically both on two wheels, it's not a big deal, but for me the move from two wheels to four wheels, it was something I had never done before."

"I was definitely a little more nervous than when I entered the MotoGP. But I'm also very excited," said Stoner.

Stoner Debut In V8 Supercar Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment