All About Sports

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Absent Pedrosa in Catalunya

Repsol Honda confirmed that Dani Pedrosa will not appear on this weekend's MotoGP race at Catalunya. Because the condition of the Spanish rider postoperative right clavicle is not fully fit to take part in the fifth race series.

Pedrosa fractures due to accidents in the French GP on 15 May. He was involved incidents with Gresini Honda rider, Marco Simoncelli, when competing hard to compete for second position.


Pedrosa after the incident immediately rushed to Barcelona and finally taken the decision to operate. Had predicted he might be able to perform in Catalunya because it only took less than three weeks to recover, but the reality is different. Pedrosa is not fit and should resign from the Catalunya GP.


"After France, I had surgery to stabilize a broken right collarbone and hopes to be ready for Barcelona," said Pedrosa. "I try to push yourself as much as possible, but I felt my collarbone was not ready. I thought, I had to rest for a while to fully recover. Since the beginning of this year I have a lot of problems and surgery, and I believe that should stop now so let it heal properly. "


Ketidakikutsertaan itself is certainly a disappointment for a loss and Pedrosa. The reason, he had lost an opportunity to gain points in order to maintain its path toward the world championship ladder
. Now the Portuguese Grand Prix champion was only hoping to recover soon and return to the track.

"I am certainly happy to be in Montmelo with all the fans who follow me, but for me, if on the track, I was over there fighting for victory and offered them a good race. I feel it is not possible at this time, and therefore, it is most reasonable is not to compete.


"It's a shame about what happened. Despite all the problems I experienced earlier this season, this year I feel very strong and can defeat an opponent unconscious. I want to thank you all for your support, and hope to get back in top form, to continue to provide the best. "

Absent Pedrosa in Catalunya Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment