All About Sports

Thursday, June 2, 2011

End of career Shaq O'Neal

Shaquille O'Neal, the best player three times (Most Valuable Player) and four-time NBA Finals champion, announced his retirement from professional basketball through a video posted on Twitter, on Wednesday (06/01/2011).
 
"We managed, 19 years old baby, thank you very much. That's why I said the first time on you, I'll retire. Love you, we talk later," said 39-year-old basketball pebola height was seven feet one inch.
 
Known by his fans as "Shaq" O'Neal three times in a row won the title with the Los Angeles Lakers and then the fourth with the Miami Heat in 2004.
 
He only played briefly in the last few seasons, in 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 for the Cleveland Cavaliers to the Boston Celtics. "I know you've just heard I retire so I need your help, help me with a new nickname," O'Neal said in a second video for her fans posted on Twitter.

End of career Shaq O'Neal Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment