All About Sports

Friday, November 11, 2011

Kaka Not Intend to Return to Milan

Real Madrid playmaker Kaka, admitted he still loves AC Milan. However, he never intended to go back to the former club.

 
"I have great feelings for Milan and Sao Paolo, but I'll make it clear that I wanted to play for Real Madrid. I suffered an injury and a problem for one and a half years ago, but there was no moment where I thought to go back to Milan , "said Kaka.

"I spoke with (Milan CEO Adriano) Galliani and I always said I wanted to keep playing for Madrid," he continued.

Kaka was the Spanish media was rumored to be returning to Italy. The issue was blowing when Kaka had a hard time in Madrid. At that time, Brazilian players rarely get a chance to play because it hampered by injury. The arrival of Mesut Oezil also had threatened his place.

However, Kaka eventually found his best performance. Having fully recovered from injury, Kaka is capable of displaying glittering game of the season. In fact, in some games, Kaka appeared since the beginning and make coach Jose Mourinho was impressed.

Kaka Not Intend to Return to Milan Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment