All About Sports

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fabregas back to Arsenal

Shocking news came from Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas. He is rumored to be returning to his old club, Arsenal.

 
However, the Spanish national players came not to return a retainer of 'The Gunners', but rather to watch the boxing
day match between former club against Wolverhampton Wanderers.

"Arsenal have given me everything and I will never forget it. I look forward to watching them on 26 December and met my old friends," he told givemefootball.com.

"Arsenal is a special club and always just amazing to me. I have only good things I can say about Arsenal," he continued.

Fabregas went to London because of the current La Liga is the Christmas holiday and is enjoying success won the Club World Championship trophy.

Fabregas back to Arsenal Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment