All About Sports

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Martin Kelly Signs New Contract

Martin Kelly Contribution to Liverpool is still low this season because of injuries. This condition can not be obstacles for the Reds to give him a new contract.

Not mention exactly how long 
Liverpool offered new contract for kelly. But through the official website of The Reds confirmed that it was a deal with a long duration.

 
"I am delighted to have signed. It's means very large for me and my family. I've been in Liverpool since the age of seven years, so this club is already in my heart and I love it," said Kelly.

22-year-old right-back is currently still injured when Liverpool 1-2 defeat to Manchester United at Anfield.
"Being a Liverpool's supporter, it feels wonderful to be wearing this uniform and I've loved what I'm doing since childhood. I like flying to the moon."

"Today proved that the club had confidence in me and the hard work I have done since I was very young paid off," said him as reported by Reuters.

The signing of a new contract by Kelly comes just a day after
retiring decision taken by Jamie Carragher. In a statement, manager Brendan Rodgers admits satisfied with the agreement reached with his young players.

"Martin has demonstrated a commitment to our vision here. He's a young player who really gave the impression when I arrived. He performed very well in the early games this season," said Rodgers.

Martin Kelly Signs New Contract Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment