All About Sports

Friday, February 11, 2011

Capirossi Aims To Podium-100

Loris Capirossi no grandiose target pairs with the team in the Pramac Ducati MotoGP event. Italian rider just wants to realize his dream to record 100 times on the podium of the most prestigious class, at the 2011 season.

Capirossi is currently listed as the most seasoned veteran rider in MotoGP history because he had 22 years to cultivate sports speed race "iron horse" is. But in the last two seasons, Capirossi always failed on the podium, so he wanted to end the famine this season. 


"I'm too proud to even stay a little chance: I realize that I could not achieve much success, and time to come out soon," said Capirossi, as quoted by Gazzetta dello Sport. 


"But I still have a chance next year to ride a motorcycle 1.000cc, and then I probably would find a role for survival in the top: I have Many diagnostic offerings. 


"Right now I have changed my exercise, which aims to strength and stamina. It will be difficult, but I will try to reach the podium 100 times where I have time for two years." 


Teammate Capirossi, Randy de Puniet, also have a strong determination to face this new season, after last year's impressive show, before eventually have to decline again due to a leg injury. 


"I am happy with the new adventures at Ducati," he said, while launching Pramac Ducati team. "I'm back to being 'the Italians' again, like before when riding a motorcycle Italy. I really enjoy riding a Ducati, even if it is sometimes difficult to control, especially when entering the corner. 


"Last year, despite a bad injury, I can achieve good results. Now, the most important thing is knowing that my legs did not give the problem and the first test, I can menggebernya. 


"The goal, of course, to repeat the good results this season. With my work and mekanikku, we believe this goal can be achieved. In a few days we will face a test at Sepang and I am sure we can improve the results."

Capirossi Aims To Podium-100 Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment