All About Sports

Monday, March 21, 2011

Hope Bartoli to father

French tennis player Marion Bartoli, crying for failing to present WTA tournament title at Indian Wells to her father.

In the final, Bartoli defeated 26-year-old tennis player from Denmark, Caroline Wozniacki in three sets 1-6 6-2 3-6. Bartoli is the first French tennis player to qualify for the finals at Indian Wells.

At the age of 26 years and five months, Bartoli was trying to become the oldest champion since Steffi Graf in 1996. Bartoli is the first French tennis player who reached the final at Indian Wells. Bartoli with tears thanked his coach and father, Walter, who was alone watching the game in the players box. Instead, players Wozniacki box full because there are a number of family members and friends who witnessed the match.

"Sorry I was a little crying, but tears were exhausted," Bartoli said to the audience in the main square. "You made ​​me cry today," he said.

"I want to thank my dad, the only one who was in the box. He was there when I first hit a tennis ball and I hope he'll be there when I hit the last one, "he said.

Hope Bartoli to father Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment