All About Sports

Monday, June 20, 2011

Hamilton Want to End Negative Trends

Lewis Hamilton lead the race less favorable in the last two series. For the European Grand Prix race this weekend, McLaren is hoping to pledge an end to negative trends.


Hamilton is currently a matter for public discussion related to the aggressive style of racing in Monaco and Canada. Aki-condemnation action on the track because it was considered dangerous to other drivers.

Achievement of Hamilton in the two series is also no maximum. Because penalized, he only finished in sixth position in Monaco. In Canada, girlfriend Nicole Scherzinger is even failed to finish the race.

Hamilton would not stay long decline. European GP at Valencia on Sunday (06/26/2011), dibidiknya as a moment of awakening.

"For me, Valencia will be the weekend of consolidation after two disappointing results in Monaco and Canada," said Hamilton in Crash.

"Two races it makes me frustrated because we've shown that we have the pace to win both, but I got eight points," he regrets.

"However, I am really happy that Jenson (Button) had a brilliant race to win in Canada later, after he was less fortunate in Monte Carlo. He's more than worthy of the results. It's also a great result for the team," said 26 racers this year.

"I was always good at Valencia, finished second there in every race. And I really enjoyed the tracks," beber Hamilton.

"That is a difficult circuit, but it will not deter me because I really wanted to get back on track and won more points," he said.

"This race will be our third street circuit in a row, so hopefully it will give me an opportunity to reverse the bad luck that I met in two previous races."

"We practically have the fastest race cars in the last three races, and it will help, because I know that when the car can be maximized, I can finish in front. As usual, it will be my goal," he concluded.

Hamilton Want to End Negative Trends Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment