All About Sports

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Simone Pepe Will Undergo Surgery

Juventus midfielder, Simone Pepe, will undergo surgery to restore his thigh injury. Pepe injured when Juve run pre-season by participating in the event Trofeo TIM. After the game, Pepe then known thigh muscle injury.

Since then, he must be absent defends 'Old Lady'. He had returned to play in the game against Lazio in the month of November as a substitute. But only 1 match that was played Pepe in the Italian League this season.


 
To recover his injury, Pepe will then undergo Surgery. Former Udinese and Cagliari was also hoping to be back playing.

"We are trying to solve some of the problems that I've had. Luckily I received support from team-mates and fans," said Pepe .

"I want to thank them because I could not face it without them," said the 29-year-old.

"I had relapsed four times during my recovery, so I think there should be a small operation. Hopefully once that's done, I can get back to playing," he hoped.

Simone Pepe Will Undergo Surgery Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment