All About Sports

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ronaldo wants Retirement in Madrid

Real Madrid midfielder said sure, next season will be his team won an important title. In addition, he also admitted hoping to have a career in Madrid until retirement.


Here is a quote an interview with Cadena Cope.

Question: After becoming the top scorer and bring Madrid to win the Copa del Rey last season, what you hope for next season?

Answer: I want to bring Real Madrid won the Champions League tenth. I know what happened in Madrid in the last few seasons and I'm sure the city of Madrid will be bogged down if we win the Champions League. We should not be obsessed with it. Everything will change for the better when there is no mental pressure. We will win the tenth, sooner or later.

We all expect a significant degree next season. I'm sure we will succeed, and so does the coach (Jose Mourinho), because the club that trained the second season is always better than the first.

Mourinho has proven to be the best in every league he contested. The best are those that can prove so in a number of league championships and he won every title in the league he was playing.

He has a strong winning mentality. I enjoyed working with him and I hope it last a long time. In fact, he was in Madrid to work to prove that he is a true professional. I'm sure we will be different tactically next season. Mourinho knew we had to evolve and I'm sure we will all win something important together.
 
Question: You've been in Madrid since 2009 and is under contract until 2015. How did your career after 2015?  

Answer: I will not leave Madrid, at least for now. I chose Madrid instead of Barcelona for no reason. I feel fine in this town and how people treat you is very important. I will sign a contract for ten more seasons and would love to retire in Madrid.

I'm likely to join Barcelona and other teams, but I chose Real Madrid because I liked it more than others. Money is not the main thing. I want to honor my contract.
 
Question: Madrid has brought several new players for next season. The extent to which it affects the team to face next season.  

Answer: I would support any new players. Callejon league knows this very well and two Turkish-German players (Mesut Oezil-Hamit Altintop) we have a great mental.
I really like Emmanuel Adebayor. He is a very good player and a wonderful companion. He was great for the team. He and Marcelo make everyone happy. He was positive for the team.
 
Question: Spanish media reported the possibility of buying Madrid Kun Aguero, Neymar, and Fabio Coentrao. How do you think about them?

Answer: Kun Aguero and Neymar are top players. Kun is one of the best players and Neymar could be a future star. Fabio Coentrao is my friend. He is great in many ways and is probably the best Portuguese players who played in the country. He will be a great purchase (for Madrid). He was very ambitious. Mourinho knew him very well and knew that he could help Real Madrid to grow.

Ronaldo wants Retirement in Madrid Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Admin

0 comments:

Post a Comment